Willow Creek Chilli Popper Dip
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
|Serves||about 1 cup|
|1 cup cream cheese, softened||Topping|
|2 Tbsp chives, chopped||1 cup Panko bread crumbs|
|3 Tbsp Willow Creek Jalapeno infused oil, or to taste||4 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted|
|1 cup sour cream||¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded|
|1 tsp garlic powder||1 Tbsp fresh parsley|
|2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded|
|¾ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, and chopped chives, and mix well.
- Taste and add Willow Creek Jalapeno infused oil.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1.4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown.