Thai Money Bags
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|20 10x10cm wonton wrappers||Sauce 1:|
|vegetable oil for deep frying||sesame seeds|
|Pork:||2 small chopped chillies|
|100g pork mince||1 tsp soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp tempura flour||2 Tbsp water|
|1 small onion||1 tsp fresh lime juice|
|salt, to taste||1 tsp palm sugar|
|1 tsp soy sauce||Sauce 2:|
|Prawn:||1 small chopped chilli|
|prawn meat, minced||1 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tsp tempura flour||2 Tbsp water|
|1 tsp soy sauce||2 Tbsp plum sauce|
|1/2 tsp lime juice||Sauce 3:|
|a pinch of chopped coriander||sweet thai chilli sauce|
|a pinch of dried chillies|
|salt and ground pepper, to taste|
- Combine the ingredients for each of the meats together in a bowl. Mince the meat to a fine paste with the back of a fork if required.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture onto a wonton wrapper and fold up the ends so that it forms a bag.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or deep pot and heat to medium/high heat.
- Drop each bag into the oil and cook until the base of the bag becomes golden brown. Do not burn.
- Remove from the oil and place on an absorbent towel.
- Serve hot with dipping sauces and fresh coriander.