Low Carb Aubergine Pizza
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|3 medium to large aubergine, cut to 2cm thick||salami, chorizo, or prosciutto|
|200ml passata||black olives|
|1 tub Foir di latte mozzarella||fresh basil leaves|
|100g cheddar||English spinach|
|50g rosa tomatoes||spring onion|
|salt and pepper, to taste||grated Parmesan|
- Heat an oven to 180’C.
- Heat up a griddle pan to medium high heat.
- Brush each side of the aubergine with olive oil and grill them until they just start to char. They need to be still firm, but mostly cooked through.
- Place the aubergine slices on a baking tray and dress with the passata and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add your favourite toppings and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese and sauces start bubbling. Then turn the oven grill onto high and bake for 1 minute to brown the tops.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with a simple mixed green salad.