Chicken Trinchado Sauce
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|500g chicken breast fillet, sliced||1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 large white onion, chopped||3/4 cups chicken stock|
|25g butter||250ml cream|
|2 clovers garlic, crushed||2 Tbsp cream cheese|
|1 tsp smoked paprika||sunflower oil|
|1 fresh chilli, finely chopped||salt and pepper, to taste|
- Sweat the onions in a pan with the butter and oil.
- Add the garlic, paprika, and chillies, and cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces, chicken stock, and white wine, and cook until reduced by 1/3.
- Add the cream and cream cheese and allow to boil slightly to thicken.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.