Chicken Caesar Wrap
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|2 large eggs coddled||1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1 clove garlic pressed||4 cups romaine lettuce chopped into shreds pieces|
|4 anchovy filets in oil roughly chopped, or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste||2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast|
|Juice of 1/2 lemon||1/2 cucumber sliced into coins|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce||1/2 cup croutons|
|1/4 teaspoon dry mustard||1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper||4 Flour Tortillas|
- Try one of these methods for coddling eggs.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and save the whites for another use. Place the egg yolks in a microwave safe dish and microwave on HIGH for about 12 seconds. Remove and whisk. Or,
- Placing whole eggs in shell into warm water. Boil enough water in a pan to cover eggs completely. Immerse the eggs in the boiling water with a slotted spoon then remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds, then plunge into cold water to prevent further cooking. Divide the yolks from the whites.
- Place the eggs in a blender. Add the pressed garlic, anchovy filets or paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt and pepper to the blender.
- Blend on high until combined. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the blender until the dressing is emulsified.
- Pour into a small jar and set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce, chicken breast and cucumber. Add about 2/3 of the dressing and toss to coat. Add the croutons and Parmesan cheese, toss lightly and season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the tortilla in a pan.
- Place a spoon full of the Caesar mix and roll the wrap tightly.
- Serve immediately.